Please go to http://academia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Journal_of_Peruvian_Studies.
The peer-reviewing procedures for submitted articles is not yet in place. The Journal of Peruvian Studies in the "academia" section encourages contributions for every category of the journal -- not just the section for articles which are going on to be peer-reviewed and published.
- records of primary research. Category:Peru-P
- magazine and non-specialised. Category:Peru-N
- working papers. Category:Peru-W
- retrospectives. Category:Peru-R
- biography and testimonio. Category:Peru-B
- guides for tutors. Category:Peru-G
- minkapedia. Category:Peru-M
- courses and collections. Category:Peru-C
- students section. Category:Peru-S
- knowledge networks. Category:Peru-K
This system of categorisation may be applied for other countries and/or Latin America (LA) generally. For example: Category:Ecuador-W, Category:LA-B. The categories are not mutually exclusive.
The following categories are assigned only after the document has entered and/or completed the peer or book review process:
- submitted for review. Category:Peru-Review
- published articles. Category:Peru-Published
- book resumes and reviews. Category:Peru-Books
For an index of articles click on OpentextJPS[edit | edit source]
All items (3)