A consensus based journal of Psychology: The Psychology Journal makes use of the wiki publishing rules found in the Main Page and Template Journal. You may already be familiar with those rules as they are used at other wiki journals. All the rules are reproduced here in pages describing the Psychology Journal.
The Psychology Journal is the official En Wikipedia journal of Psychology . It is a consensus based journal of psychology and publishes original articles related to any area of Psychology. For a description of the current decomposition of Psychology look to Wikipedia Psychology.
Follow the links below for assistance in submitting an article for review.
- Psychology Journal:Instructions for authors
- Psychology Journal:Title Page Outline
- Psychology Journal:Article Content Outline
- Psychology Journal:Instructions for reviewers
- Psychology Journal:Submitted elsewhere
- Template:Psychology Journal