Please note the process I have gone through:
1. Search PUBMED for relevant articles (for those who have access to ovid, the searches are saved with username 'aihri' and password 'aihri1'
2. Classify each article based on its abstract (whether it deals with prostate cancer epidemiology, clinical preseantation, treatment, prevention or prognosis).
3. Copy THEIR results and conclusion to the rough draft. (this is where I am currently)
4. Read each relevant article thoroughly; we will develop a methodology based on how to evaluate articles for relevance etc.
5. Re-place the author's results and conclusions to your interpretation of the results and conclusions.
6. Hopefully this process will be fine tuned to produce great results.