Thing to do/ongoing tasksEdit
Format: Task name - Task Leader (with email), other participants
If you are interested in helping out, please generate you own entries - also, if you are interested in a particular task, write your name next to the task and contact the task leader.
In the future, it may be possible (with enough volunteers) to have those unfamiliar/uncomfortable with wiki to tell us here how they want to make changes and we may be able to accommodate.
- Review Osteoporosis literature - Harshit Rao
- Create How to Review the Literature - Biren Saraiya looking for someone else to lead this.
- Create How to Design a Research Study Biren Saraiya - looking for someone else to lead this.
- Review Prostate Cancer literature - Biren Saraiya
- Make contacts with other organizations/individuals who can help us Biren Saraiya
- volunteers to help us input data to help our technologically challenged colleagues.
- Need a System Administrator - also known as resource database manager someone who knows wiki and can manage categorizeation of the resources that we have. Most of the contributors (at least initially) would not know the how to use; so once they enter their information on Resource Database, we need to intelligently manage them. I can help train someone. email me
- SAHRI logo
- DELETE pages (Disease_List as SAHRI:Disease_List was created).
- Create SAHRI:Resource_Database instead of just Resource_Database.
Return to Main Page